Saturday, May 20, 2006

Day Out with THOMAS...

Traveled with Thomas the Engine fanatic (Nathan) along with his family to Boston Mills to take in the festivities of the day. Nathan enjoyed a slushy on the way and shared it with Mema, 'delicious'!!

I don't think I've ever seen as many small children and strollers in one place...and Thomas the Engine balloons were everywhere.

We placed Ben in the stroller (in his car seat) and gave Nathan the front row view as he rode shotgun in the front of the stroller with his sunglasses on. We stopped in a tent and watched the model trains run and took the photo opportunity to take Nathan's picture. Of course we HAD to stop in the Gift Shop and make some purchases. I bought Nathan a 'Thomas' tee shirt and an engineers cap (hopefully Nathan will wear it someday). We left Mark paying for Andrea's purchases and scooted over to see Thomas the Locomotive before it departed from the station. To Andrea's and my surprise when it left it backed out.... I was able to get one good picture of Thomas the train without alot of toddlers and parents in the picture.

We made the trip back home with only one stop at the rest area, no not for me, but for Mark. Something had upset his gastro system...

Mark made Nathan his lunch and Andrea fed Ben his lunch as I prepared to return to Windy Acres and make a trip to Joneses. Fooled again, Stephanie is not feeling good after a shopping trip with Angie - so I'm staying home this afternoon.

Dale mowed the grass when he got home from work - we ordered pizza from Remington's for supper - as the 'old folks' watch TV for the rest of the evening... This is Mema signing out :)

1 comment:

Drew said...

Thanks for giving the details of the day....I just linked my site to yours and saved myself the work! :) We're glad you could go with us!