Tuesday, August 05, 2008

July Fourth 2008

Grandma and Karly get to know one another...

Kenna enjoyed the Riley brother's train...

Attempted to take a picture of 'the cousins',
the boys were NOT cooperating as much as
the girls as you can see...
So I suggested Nathan place his arms around
Ben's neck so I could get a better picture of
both of them and I believe Nathan was enjoying
this TOO MUCH - I didn't say "choke Ben"!!
Could have been a good picture of Grandma Doris
and 'the boys' but I think we had already taken
enough pictures for them at this point!!

Picture of the 'Brinker' clan at Darrel and Lori's
which includes the Billingtons from Indiana and
the Fosters from Michigan. It was a good
Fourth of July!!!





2 comments:

Drew said...

I don't know if my boys will ever be good picture takers. Heather's kiddos smiled like crazy for the camera. Maybe it's a girl thing?

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Nice to see you back on blogger Shari! I had to laugh out loud at the picture of Nathan "puttin his arm around" Ben. :)