Saturday, October 25, 2008

JORDYN!!!

This is the highest form of flattery...for Angie who took these
photos, which I love of our youngest granddaughter. I like the
photos so much that I am posting them on my blog too....

I took many pictures of Nathan when he was a baby and some of
Ben - but to my regret have not been on the ball taking pictures of
our baby, Jordyn, who is growing in leaps and bounds.

I can picture Jordyn following her brothers everywhere in a few
short months...she's always watching what they are doing...

Here I come, ready or not............................
Thanks for the pictures, Angie, I hope you don't mind sharing!!


1 comment:

angie {the arthur clan} said...

I don't mind a bit Shari! She's too cute to not share her with everyone. :) She was such a doll baby that day...completely fascinated with her hands. What a precious stage she is in.

Angie