Monday, March 30, 2009

Helping the ECONOMY...

My 1996 Monte Carlo which I loved to drive finally gave it up...
Even with my expert mechanic on the job the transmission
appears to have too many problems. Sooooo, after test driving
a 2006 used Honda Accord we also checked out the Toyota
dealership in Brunswick and got a fantastic deal on this CAMRY!!

With a nice down payment (provided by the insurance company
when a lady side swiped my car last July) we kept the monthly
payment within reason.

The Toyota salesman was glad to see us with the economy such
as it is. Dale and I had our sidekick "Mark" with us to give us
tips on how to close the deal with perks. Mark's suggestions
were good ones and well worth the effort. Thanks Mark!!

The color is 'Gray Metallic' and has a sparkle to it in the sunshine...

1 comment:

Plattner Ranch said...

I am sooo out of the loop! I find everything out these days via internet!!! March was very busy with something going on nearly every weekend. Sunday's I crash after church and by the time I get up you are probably headed for choir practice and I head to make supper. Maybe this weekend we can chat for a few. Love You

P.S. It is so bad that Chad actually tells me if I should check out a blog!!! I am about 2 weeks behind.