Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Zoning out with "Ben"

Dale and I watched Ben Monday night and enjoyed every
minute of it. Ben is so FUN loving and played many games
with Grandpa Dale and I. The main game Ben just loves is
to get Grandpa out of his recliner and then run and jump
in the chair knowing that Grandpa is going to pretend he didn't
see Ben in the recliner and he's going to get sat on....

Ben
always eats so good for us when he visits. Sloppy joes
and chips were on the menu but Ben's main focus was on
the canned peaches. If I hadn't told him to eat some
sandwich first he would have had all the peaches eaten
before Grandpa got his helping. Here is a picture taken
of Ben while we were waiting for our lunch at a restaurant
recently. Isn't he cute??

2 comments:

Drew said...

I'm so glad Ben got some time all to himself with his grandparents. With a somewhat domineering older brother and a very demanding younger sister, Ben can get lost in the shuffle. I know he really had fun over at your house. He came home very excited trying with his limited speech to let me know what he did. Cookies seemed to be a highlight! :)

Sandy said...

Hi Shari,
Thank you for stopping in for a visit. I am assuming that this little darling your grandson. He is a cute one! I have a little grandson too, he will be three in May. Don't you just love every second with him?