Sunday, September 07, 2008

Last Weekend of Summer..

Nathan enjoyed one of the squirt guns I recently acquired...
Labor Day weekend he wasn't feeling his best - but when
it came to harassing me with the squirt gun I saw a hint
of a smile... :) Of course I helped by sticking out my
tongue at him through the kitchen window!!

Mark and I took a 4-wheeler ride which was fun! Here
is Mark in the creek..

Sunday after church (8/31) we met The Brinkers and Mom
for dinner in Wadsworth. Darrel is so good at charming
the children. Here Uncle Darrel and Jordyn got acquainted.
The whole Brinker family with Jordyn: Uncle Darrel, Jenna
and Aunt Lori.
Grandma Doris enjoyed visiting with Jordyn too!!

Wow, I can't believe Jenna is a Jr. in HS this year,
where has the time flown?

On Labor Day the squirt guns were enjoyed by both
Nathan and Ben. Of course they enjoyed 'chasing'
Grandma and Grandpa, giggling all the way. I even
enjoyed watching them chase Grandpa Dale.. he
just can't run as fast as he used too.
Ben was getting wet in the process as you can tell.

Here Nathan and Ben were squirting something
through the doggy door and having a good time.
Shortly after this the squirt guns were put away
and the boys had to go home for the day.
Love you - Nathan and Ben

1 comment:

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Sounds like a wonderful way to end your summer Shari. I love the pics of the boys!

Angie