Monday, September 01, 2008

Nathan is Feeling BETTER!!!

After enjoying the kiddie park and eating out
at Nathan's favorite restaurant "Olive Garden"
we returned home to take a short ride on the
newest 4-wheeler. While Mark and then
Andrea took turns riding with Ben - Nathan
was using my watering can to water my
plants around the yard.

Upon entering the garage to refill the
watering can Nathan said to me, Why doesn't
that kitty let us get close, or pet him? I said
he doesn't know us....

At which time Nathan said (to the kitty)
"I'm Nathan!"

(I knew then that Nathan was feeling better)

Then Nathan selected me to go on a
4-wheeler ride with him... Mark said
Nathan can drive it and I could just ride...

Yeah, right!! We went on the grass trail
across the road and Nathan kept speeding
up and I kept spitting the bugs out and
Nathan was laughing hysterically... I
finally had to put the brakes on, I think
Nathan was enjoying himself a little too
much!!! "Good Night, Nathan!"

2 comments:

Drew said...

Yay for Nathan feeling so much better. It's nice to get back to the witty Nathanisms that freely leave his precious mouth with he's in a good mood. :)

angie {the arthur clan} said...

He was one sick little boy. I'm so glad that he is feelng better. :)

Angie