Saturday, February 07, 2009

"BRAGGING RIGHTS"

Eat your heart out.. who of you can say that you went
SNOW TUBING at the good old of age of "85">???
Anyone, anyone???
My Mom went snow tubing for the first time today and enjoyed it...
even though she wasn't sure what to expect. We bundled her up
and went for a ride. It helped that it wasn't too cold today, I think
the high might have been right around 50 degrees, but it was FUN
anyway.
Mark was our 4-wheel driver and he didn't take us too fast... I sure
didn't want Mom to go flying off. When we went for a ride on a jet
ski a few years ago Mom said she wished we could have gone
faster. So I think at heart she may be a little dare-devil..

3 comments:

Plattner Ranch said...

Now do you see why I never thought people were old till they were in the nursing home? I guess now I should say till they have no control over their body functions, oops, maybe I should say slobbering all over themselves and staring at you when you try to say hi!

When my friend wanted to know when we would ditch my parents at Geauga Lake one summer I couldn't believe my ears!!! Ditch my parents???? I guess she didn't have really cool parents that would race you back to get in line to ride it again.

I can't say I'm entirely surprised to see Grandma on the snow tube although I do think you should have video'd her getting back up!

I cheated and used the same comments from Andrea's blog, and you'll probably see them show up on my blog when I redirect my readers to your blog. It's easier to redirect than to figure out how to copy your pics. :)

Shari said...

Thanks for visiting my blog..I had fun posting this one. When I told 'Grandma' that she had bragging rights at Chapel Hill, she just grinned. I need to print off a picture for her so she can share with others in CF. Love you!

The Blasy's said...

Now that is cool!