Sunday, February 15, 2009

"I'm Praying for You, Nathan"

Today, Mark brought Nathan and Jordyn with him when I
sent out my DISTRESS call for help needed to clean up
Dale's car of the chili spilled on the floor boards.. Nathan
and I played Cat's Eye, an old marble game, after Mark
was back in the house to watch over Jordyn. Later I changed
my clothes getting ready for our evening church service and
told Nathan I wanted to give him a hug before I left. As I
gave him a hug I told him I had been praying for him that
he would get well soon.

So Nathan said, 'when I get well then you can stop praying
for me'. I said, no, I pray for you every day and I'll continue
to do that even though you're not sick. Nathan is such a
considerate little boy...

2 comments:

Drew said...

I think he's feeling much better. The flu (or whatever it is) has spread to everyone but Mark. Hopefully he doesn't catch it.

Plattner Ranch said...

He must take after Mark, I remember him calling you from Blackburn's (the neighbors) when we were going to stay all night and he started to worry about you because you were home all alone! And giving flowers to his girlfriends mother!!! How thoughtful can you get!!! :)