Sunday, February 15, 2009

Thank you, Mark!!!!

Today we had a chili cook-off after church in the fellowship hall.
Dale had to work so couldn't help me get my crock-pot of chili
'safely' to the church and back. Well.... I got it there okay and
enjoyed a chili dinner and fellowship, it was AFTER the meal
that I had a LITTLE problem. I placed the half full crock-pot
in the floor of the front seat and started home. Well, I had
thought I had slowed down enough to make the turn from
604 onto Seville Road....BUT I was WRONG. During the turn
my crock-pot leaned a little too far and tipped over spilling
most of the contents in the floor of Dales's car. Oh me, Oh my!!
I made the call to my 'loving' son, Mark and he came to the
rescue. Never mind that he was laying down with one of his
sick sons for a nap.. he still came to his Mom's aid. Now you
can't even tell there was chili spilled on the carpet floor...
and I can't say THANK YOU enough to my FAVORITE
Son!!! Thank you, Mark - you MADE my DAY!!! I had
to include a picture of my son below so you won't forget
what a good samaritan looks like. Love you Mark!!!


1 comment:

Plattner Ranch said...

What a NEAT guy! Wish I lived close enough to send a distress call his way! :) Actually, Chad and the children do a great job helping out in my distress. Well, usually! We'll see how well they do when I tell them to pick up the mess in the living room and I hope I am not in distress by the time daddy gets home!!! HaHa