Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Cousins ENJOY Warm Weather..

Saturday (Dec 27th) the 'cousins' played outside
and enjoyed the 60 degree day and sunshine.
Here Jonas enjoys riding his scooter with
Jubilee and Ben also riding in the background...

Jolene pretends to take Ben for a ride on Grandpa's
4-wheeler...

Jared and Javan road one of the 4-wheelers around the
garden and boy did they stir up the mud!!


Nathan found another way to get a ride - in the bed of his
dump truck..
I found Jared, Nathan and Jesse in the backyard by Dale's
lumber pile and old tractor.. looked like they were up to
something here and I caught them by surprise. Just maybe
they were trying to AVOID Grandma's camera?? No -
no way!!!
What a crew... everyone but Jordyn was outside playing
that day for at least two hours... Good Times!!






2 comments:

Drew said...

That was such an unseasonably warm day. I went outside without a coat and was comfortable. Nathan and Ben are missing their cousins. The only thing better than playing outside at g&g's is playing outside at g&g's with your cousins!

Plattner Ranch said...

You're doing a great job catching up blogs. I finally got my pics uploaded to my computer today, so maybe I'll slowly start getting caught up as well!