Saturday, January 31, 2009

The View from Here..

When I arrived home from work today the snow was
blowing around our house.. Brrrrrr.....

Two hours later Dale said it looked like a snow lake out back
with the sun shining on it.. I had to take a picture.

This would be the 'snow beach'. I thought the wind was
making neat designs in the snow, just like the surf coming
in on the beach...
Jordyn and her family visited with us on the cold and
snowy Wednesday night for chili and Andrea snapped
this picture of Jordyn with my new camera..

2 comments:

Plattner Ranch said...

Seeing those pictures reminds me of snowy childhood days. Those simple childhood days when I dressed in my clothes and went off to play. These days, when I get dressed to play in the snow I dress 2 additional people and help the rest! It's no 5 minute deal. If we go outside, we are STAYING outside! :)

angie {the arthur clan} said...

I agree with Laura ~ it is a chore getting all those kids ready to go outdoors, but it's so fun once we get out there. I love your "snow beach" photo Shari ~ I've noticed the same patterns here.