Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Music - Friendly Competition - FUN!!!

Our adventure with friend 'Bev Ward' in 2006... was
great FUN!!!! We started in Tonopah, Arizona and
experienced many sights and activities from Sedona
to the Grand Canyon to Las Vegas... Here Bev and
Cori posed with the CocaCola Bear!!

At the FAO Swartz Toy Shop Cori and I loved the keyboard..
Here Cori experienced what it would sound like if there was
a keyboard at home plate when she Scores at softball!!!!
Hear the crowd ROAR....



Cori and I tried to play a duet but it was much harder than
it looks...


Here I tried 'tickling' the ivories... well.. I'm sure it was
more than a tickle.. LOL
The Swartz toy store was a mecca of games which both
Cori and Bev enjoyed. Here Cori practices her game
shots before taking Bev on in competition..
As Cori and Bev took their Best Shots I thought it was
interesting that their timing was about the same...

Cori enjoyed this picture because it looks like the
elephant was spitting on my head.. This was taken
after we attended the musical "Mama Mia" which
was great. We had front row seats.
Right now I'm looking forward to the 'warmer' weather
as we are being hit tonight with another snowstorm...
Oh me, oh my!!! That is the reason for my topic
selection today... remembering how warm (hot)
it was on our vacation compared to today's COLD,
COLD and more COLD!!!

2 comments:

The Gathering Room said...

Shari, Looks like you all had a great time on vacation!..Sadona is such a pretty area. We visited the area when Steph lived in albuquerque and we headed that way once to Arizona...and of course..Bob and I always enjoy a trip to Las Vegas every 10 yrs or so!...it changes so every time we see it...wishing for that warmer weather here also! I am so ready for Spring, how about you? Cindy

Shari said...

Cindy, I'm ready for the 'warmer' weather too... When my hobby was skiing several years ago I was glad to see the snow. But this year the cold and the snow we've had so far is plenty. I'm ready for the daffodils and sunshine :)