Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Illinois Pictures Continued...

Yeah!! I found the picture of Iris and Doug I wanted to post..
Aren't they cute???

Paul and Vicki sitting in front of the fireplace where we stayed.
We had many good conversations around that fire - didn't
we Vicki??
Saturday afternoon we met Sheila in Rockford at the 'Machine
Shed' for a delicious lunch. I'm so glad we were able to stop
for lunch and conversation with Sheila. We got to catch up
a little bit on what the Davis family has been up to...

I couldn't post one of the pictures of Cori, Sheila and me because
we were laughing so hard when Mark took it. I wanted a picture
mainly of our faces and told Mark 'chest up'. What Cori did
when I said that sent us into spasms and the picture didn't
come out...so the picture below has to do.





2 comments:

Drew said...

I'm sorry I missed it. Those darn kids bog me down! (Okay, not really. :)

Plattner Ranch said...

Why am I not surprised? I think if someone else was there she might not have been alone. :)